Health is the most important aspect of human life. A healthy individual is able to perform the daily tasks effectively and efficiently as compared to those who are unhealthy. People should give prime importance to their health and should prioritize it above anything else. This ensures that people get to enjoy their lives and carry out their tasks in an efficient manner. Water is one of the most crucial resources that are required by humans to survive. Water and human health have a deep connection with each other. Both of these things are interlinked. Drinking clean water guarantees that the health of the consumer will get better. Having access to adequate amount of clean drinking water is necessary to maintain good health. The human body consists of almost 60% of water. One can go for weeks without consuming food but cannot survive past a couple of days without drinking water. The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends the consumption of two liters of clean water per day in order to remain hydrated and healthy.
Following are some of the points that highlight that why the consumption of clean water is necessary to improve health:
- The human body requires clean water to preform many vital functions. When clean water is consumed, it flushes out toxins from the body, helps in digestion and keeps the body hydrated. Water charged with electrolytes maintains the electrolyte balance of the body.
- Drinking clean water improves energy levels and consciousness of an individual.
- The consumption of clean water ensures that waste products and adequate nutrients are transported properly. This has a positive impact upon the overall human health.
- When individuals consume clean water, it helps in maintaining the body temperature of these people. Normal body temperature is an indicator of a healthy
- It is important to make sure that the water being consumed is clean. If the water is filthy, it is highly likely that it will be contaminated by bacteria and viruses. Drinking such water will have serious consequences for the consumer who can develop conditions like diarrhea, typhoid, dysentery and even polio. Therefore, in order to maintain and improve the health status, it is crucial to drink clean water
The consumption of clean water will make sure that the consumer remains fit and healthy. Clean water boosts the health status of the consumers.